Thursday, July 31, 2014

Sick of the Way I Am

you're sick of the way that I am anti-social, don't drink, or eat chinese food
you're sick of the way that I don't know my way, always get stuck driving around
sick of the way I hate going out, even to someone else's house
you're sick of the way I am always trying to please you, but really me
you're sick of the way I drop bombs in conversations
you just would like to have a fun time, while I'm attempting to connect on a deeper level
you're sick of my jokes going too far, you're sick of my complaining, sick of my calls
sick of the long texts, you feel obligated to reply
you're sick of the way I can't get along with anyone, or fix anything
you're sick of the way I put words in your mouth and then get so hurt by them
you're sick of the way it feels like I'm always waiting for you
sick of the way I can't make a cup of coffee, or a decision to save my life
sick of the way I don't follow up on things we talk about
my unshakeable nervous and contagious uncomfortability
you are sick of the way I project everything onto you always
you've forgotten that you cannot miss me if you're sick of me
but I have not

No comments:

Post a Comment