Monday, September 19, 2011

Together


" We’re all miserable together.
            It’s the opposite of a victimless crime. "

"People in the outside world said something stupid with their every breath, 

and when they didn’t talk their radios filled the gap with the copied voices of people singing the same songs over and over."

            "A hotel was a big house where a lot of people lived and ate and slept, but no one knew each other.  
He said that described most families in the outside world."

 
 "The caseworker found out everything about me except for the truth."
           

"Whatever my real problems might be, I didn’t want them cured.  None of the little secrets inside me wanted to be found and explained away.  
By myths.  By my childhood. By chemistry. My fear was, what would be left?  
So none of my real grudges and dreads ever came out into the light of day.  I didn’t want to resolve any angst.  
I’d never talk about my dead family.  Express my grief, she called it.  Resolve it.  Leave it behind."

"If you watch close, history does nothing but repeat itself."


        "I remember this was the perfect moment to die."


No comments:

Post a Comment