Saturday, September 24, 2011

Weird

Weird that I've been thinking about this quote and posted it a year ago today:

Thursday, September 23, 2010


Narrowness

"I should not talk so much about myself if there were anybody else whom I knew as well. Unfortunately, I am confined to this theme by the narrowness of my experience. Moreover, I, on my side, require of every writer, first or last, a simple and sincere account of his own life, and not merely what he has heard of other men's lives; some such account as he would send to his kindred from a distant land; for if he has lived sincerely, it must have been in a distant land to me."

Also, still very relative..
But I guess I have a week to still think about, the situational parallels and emotional perils of looking back.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010


Dilution

I watch all of my nervous habits surface, like oil and water; 
the separation between who I become and who I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment