Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Dismissal Of The Dismal

  Man, I'm so self conscious that I'm hardly conscious of anything else at all. Everything is about me in some way or another and I could've sworn, I'm not needed, or wanted, when things get brighter and people get happier. Man, I'm good for a sad time.


The angry shouting in the street and storming out, the slamming of doors I pay to live in. Yeah, I opened my window to listen in, it's nice to be a part of something. To think back in this strange almost jovial way, to a time where I cared enough for the theatrics myself. I reflect fondly, to waking up with a smile on my young face. I'm not good at this relationships thing any longer. My emotions are all skewed, and I was crying in that movie theater thinking about how ghosts can be more real than those we surround ourselves with. I didn't cry at the airport, I am empty. Remembering when I dropped you at the airport once long ago, you spoke, "I won't see you for a very long time." I probably never saw you again. Yes, everything is about you.

4 comments: