Tuesday, October 18, 2011

"Boy Come Kiss My Mouth"

I cannot find anything to say. Because I am thinking one thing, that doesn't leave my mouth, 
not even when I try. But here is some of the sentence that stays inside.

you're the most beautiful thing i've seen my entire life
and perhaps you find this unrequited love quite trite
it's just that no one else has the potential to be so nice
and the thought of you not doing well, well it makes me wince
and i've hardly thought of a different thought since
the moment i realized i did not wish to kiss
anyone else's non comparative lips
you're subtle and quiet, smooth with ease and effortless class
making all pale in comparison, either incredibly brash or crass

it's difficult to explain and even harder for you to see
but possibly your perfection wears off
making me with you precisely who i want to be
i know that it is an astounding gift that you showed up one day
when i needed it then, to make my whole life feel okay
i'm terrified i will not see you again, and by chance i may
it's just troublesome to me that you will never know you could be the exclusive thing that i miss when i move to the bay

No comments:

Post a Comment