Sunday, October 23, 2011

Dysfunctioning

Am I the only one who notices that Scott's relationships only work if his significant other has no other job or friends? It's not so much a relationship as it is care-giving. I recall thinking they were cute together, and right for each other, before Lacey became a feeding tube, and oxygen. It's like when a small child falls asleep with someone's arm and they leave, and slowly replace it with one of the kid's stuffed animals. At least Lacey and Rachel both know now that there was a time where both were in his hands, at once. Scott is more a tracking device than some lover, and yes, he is good enough with his words to draw you back in his bed when you go to your car to leave. Personally, I just wonder if you'll ever see that exchanging everything you had, your entire life, for sex and compliments isn't the fairest trade. Or is it? I hope I never see either of you again. This is gross and disturbing, as disturbing as my silence subsequent to you saying to me that you hate the sound of kissing so much, loud and the same. I am constantly in complete awe of your ignorance. Still surprised that you could rip your wet intertwined lips apart long enough to speak that entire sentence to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment