Thursday, February 23, 2012

With Tears

"I'm glad you got away, but I'm still stuck out here."

Will it all be forever despondent and distant from here on? Give it some time, you won't know me any more. And if I liked myself so much as a little I couldn't anyway, because it would all be on behalf of the things you brought upon and bestowed. I could never repay those who gave me that hopefulness, before it was taken away. 

un·re·spon·sive  (nr-spnsv)
adj.
Exhibiting a lack of responsiveness.

unre·sponsive·ly adv.
unre·sponsive·ness n.

Adj.1.unresponsive - not responding to some influence or stimulus
insensitive - not responsive to physical stimuli; "insensitive to radiation"
insensitive - deficient in human sensibility; not mentally or morally sensitive; "insensitive to the needs of the patients"
responsive - readily reacting or replying to people or events or stimuli; showing emotion; "children are often the quickest and most responsive members of the audience"
2. unresponsive - aloof or indifferent; "was unresponsive to her passionate advances"
cool - psychologically cool and unenthusiastic; unfriendly or unresponsive or showing dislike; "relations were cool and polite"; "a cool reception"; "cool to the idea of higher taxes"

adjective
  1. Lacking responsiveness or alertness: benumbeddullinsensibleinsensitivenumbstuporoustorpidwoodenSee awareness/unawareness.
  2. Without emotion or interest: apatheticdetachedimpassiveincuriousindifferentinsensiblelethargiclistlessphlegmaticstolidunconcerneduninterestedSee feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment