Saturday, February 18, 2012

Normalcy!

11 random things about myself:
1. I'm starting to believe hole in your lip to be more than an expression
2. I admire people who listen to songs on repeat for long amounts of time
3. The warmth of the sun in the morning gives me a glimpse of hope for my day
4. I respect the people in my life, who don't know
5. Happiness for me is when I am conscious of happiness
6. I am ashamed on a daily basis of the things I haven't learned
7. I'm obsessed with compound words
8. I wrote a song in second grade, with a chorus and everything, I spelled chorus wrong at the time
9. One of the first and most important things I watch for is what others watch for
10. I find immense pleasure dwelling on unspoken things
11. A dear friend of mine told me once that when it gets hard he says to himself "just get through the goddamn shift." I think of that when I'm struggling and it helps every time.


11 questions Z asked:
1. My favorite and most prominent is Mollie U. it always makes me happy each time I hear it. I like Moll like when my boss says it by accident (correcting himself each time) and when one person calls me Molls and Mulls.
2. The hardest obstacle I am in the process of overcoming, and realized is the source of all my obstacles (again) this last year, is my mind.
3. "Home" to me is this apartment now. My bed, or with my brother always. Or anywhere with Austin.
4. My favorite food is pineapple pizza. As far as meals just anything familiar or sentimental, South Pine or Sopa.
5. My favorite place to run away to. A movie theater came to mind, but sleep more honestly. (Glee, the most honestly.)
6. I don't take for granted, but seemingly similar is how I act towards those I love in my life and my family. I wish to improve that.
7. Very earliest is a view from the street in Nevato. Then a white fence from a car.
8. Painfully a lefty.
9. Sleeping sockless is one of the most treacherous and uncomfortable things I have ever endured
10. Definitely very sunny, but not through my blinds or curtain. But warmish.
11. Quaint was definitely first.


11 questions for people who also like answering questions:
1. When you think of smiles who/what comes to mind?
2. Absolute favorite guilty pleasure?
3. A lyrics, line or quote that describes you (or life) perfectly?
4. First thought when you look in a mirror?
5. The last event that made you grow?
6. How do you tend to sleep?
7. The best word you've heard?
8. The first movie, book or song that changed how you really thought of things?
9. The last four things that you google searched?
10. Something that will never not make you laugh? (you can't say double negatives)
11. A time you would go back to if you could tweak or alter your words, actions, thoughts, or choices?

No comments:

Post a Comment