Saturday, May 12, 2012

For Ever

I will only bring this up this once. A lot because I am tired of thinking about all of it; I certainly shouldn't be any longer. But we laid there on the same pillow, and maybe it came up, and I guess something proposed it, I showed that person my septum ring, by flipping it down for just a brief moment. That person was a subtle person, and all his reactions comparatively subdued. Several different things crossed my mind in those moments, I wanted to tell and show him everything, so I could be free forever. I wished in a small way to show him that mark, to disclose to him how a person can really affect another in every way forever. I wanted to show this person dedication, trust, loyalty, proving something bigger than words, larger than love. Only you cannot put something beyond diction into a language that could ever be understood. I kept my secret a secret, in fear, it would remain that forever.
  I still remember, dwell on, the faded places of your blue jeans, and all things 
faded. 

No comments:

Post a Comment