Saturday, May 26, 2012

Wrote This In My Sleep



   Always astonished, and shouldn't be, it's by comparison, always was. You know the queues just so well or something, I can't even say what you're picking up on. Maybe it's all just that you remember all that I tell you, ever said. If you are not acting upon your perceptions though, then I wonder how perceptive it all is. I just know you know, and I know so many, who could never ask. Are you reading into my responses, too? Fraudulent and slightly delayed.
   Someone figured out the soft spots, and really left me wondering if I should ever explain them.




  "I've known John long enough to see he isn't devoid of emotion. His subtle facial twitches wouldn't have been noticed by the layman but to me, he might as well have been sobbing."

No comments:

Post a Comment