Sunday, May 6, 2012

Pooping Out Thoughts

A Few of the Many Things I Thought About On My Walk Home:

  • I wish I had the confidence to feel annoying and ask for a double bag when I need them (my handle broke in the parking lot which should have been tremendously more embarrassing than asking for a second paper bag.)
  • I like a guy feminine or perhaps just bold enough to say that he noticed my nail polish matches my shoes (I wish I thought up a wittier response.)
  • I miss how we used to be able to tell in pictures if the other was genuinely happy when the photo was taken (It wasn't that we had the ability, but rather that we were looking.)
  • Living in complete isolation is so comfortable, in a bubble (but there are pros and cons to every situation.)
  • Things really change (the same exact situation can really, really change.)
  • Never give the other person enough space and time to deliberate and contemplate the relationship (mainly because more than likely one will find a reason to depart.)

No comments:

Post a Comment