Friday, January 18, 2013

Confrontation Explanation


Trying to be appreciative for even the petty inconveniences and uncomfortabilities, because I am learning so much about myself. I will use my knowledge and know how in the future for the future. Today I came to understand a facet, of several, as to why it is I surrender in the face of all confrontation. More than it making me feel terrible, more than my distaste for arguments. The most prevalent problem is that when I voice my bit, sharing my opinion, or feelings, I of course believe in them strongly, but will empathize so much with the retort that it will inevitably end there. I'll believe the other party's response as much as they do, I will cave, because I will be convinced. They will win, because I wanted them to all along.
Why bother causing the trouble?

No comments:

Post a Comment