Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Silver Linings

This love is a manifestation of my obsessive compulsive thoughts. And perhaps I do not love anything in the way that I have made myself believe. So much of my reality is derived from an issue and disorder that I have been previously too cowardice to face. I am working on myself, and will continue to do so as long as I am granted. I am in Oakland now, and it is alive, moving and living all around me. I am alive, and want to find out what that really means. I will help my friends whether they be in need or not, because truthfully we are all in need. I will be present, and honest, and the best version of myself at all costs. I will set a good example for my brother, and all those I care for and love deeply. I will do this all for myself, therefor I, myself will reap the benefits. I will not succumb to repetition, or patterns. And if I do not like something, if it isn't right, I will break it like a bone, to heal and grow correctly. I do not have to do all of this alone, and I am infinitely, and constantly grateful for that.
It goes without saying, but it hurts.

I will never be perfect,

but may I be good,
and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment