Saturday, August 9, 2014

Bedridden

staring in the mirror getting to the end of hours on end, almost
sleep next to a laptop like it spends too much time alone, also
darken my life, light up my phone
laugh away the years over an inauduble moan
I say I'll practice change, even the fibs stay the same, I won't, I won't 
my teeth move, my eyes glued
to any imperfection
it makes me sick going down, emotional indigestion 
can't take a suggestion 
like sitting in class with pencil and paper
I still associate campus with you, as well as being unstable
I'm unable
until I must and then I can
these years are split lines in the palm of my hand 
lost, in between a smoke screen and veil 
I misplaced my ignorance but stupidity reigns supreme
my friends they feel me, but still don't know what I mean
rambling
the words my head speaks in the silence are worse
which is saying something considering I am vocalizing these words
it's absurd, insane, dramatic and irrelevant
I sulk here now simply for the hell of it
not well dressed, absolutely nowhere to be
I'd be with you, whoever you are now, if it were ever up to me
too ocd 
to take my meals in bed, or cater to anyone
(no one is taken care of) I sit in a black room attempting to imagine your fun
but we both know how much worse it is when you stay
bedridden
well good riddance
it's not like I needed one anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment