Monday, August 11, 2014

Eating Habits Living Situation Uncomfortable Appearance


My dream had three main subjects, each of which was lying beneath a very thin vaneer.
The first of three parts was the trail mix. My boss had packed me unhealthy snacks, which I felt somewhat obligated to eat, due to their melting in the sun. I guiltily ate handfuls of chocolate covered almonds, until I was soon sneaking them in a bedroom with children, like a child (which gets into my second part).

I was resentfully attempting to determine where it was I would be leaving, and with whom. I asked him a series of questions he refused to answer, "How many bedrooms should the apartment have?"

The final segment I remember looking into a small full length mirror. Someone was standing next to me (a friend to my right, looking also), and I was admiring a new outfit. I am not certain if I vocalized it, but I was thinking about how this must be what it feels like to want to take a picture of yourself, show off, I hadn't known it before.

No comments:

Post a Comment