Thursday, November 15, 2012

A Full Night's Sleep

  1. never give yourself what you think you deserve, always give yourself more than that.
  2. if someone has left you hanging, if everyone has left you hanging, see what it is that they left you with, preservation, or rope.
  3. he prepared for the fire that would burn every bit of proof that the last year existed, i wished to join in, whatever that meant, though didn't have the energy.
  4. i had a dream last night that you wouldn't really look at me, just sat near by, listening intently to everything that i said. all my words, all of my actions (dramatic ploys), all for you, but looked as if for others, or even farther off, for myself. you spoke to me once the entire dream, after observing me so carefully from the corner of your eye, you asked if i was going to oakland, i wanted more than anything to have the willpower not to reply (fight fire with fire), but instead spoke, "yes".

No comments:

Post a Comment