Thursday, November 22, 2012

Bathing

"Bath 
To dream that you are taking a bath signifies a cleansing of your outer and inner self. You are washing away the difficult times. This dream may also be symbolic of ridding yourself of old ideas, notions, opinions, and other negativities. Your dream may be pointing toward forgiveness and letting go."


"Bathtubs 

To see or be in a bathtub in your dream suggests a need for self-renewal and escape from everyday problems. You need to rid yourself of the burdens that you have been carrying. Alternatively, it indicates your mood for love and pursuit of pleasure and relaxation."

"Naked

To dream that you are naked denotes fear of being found out and exposed over your activities. You feel that you are being misjudged. To dream that you suddenly discover your nudity and are trying to cover up signifies your vulnerability to a situation."
"To see a naked person in your dream and you are disgusted by it represents some anxiety about discovering the naked truth about that person or situation. It may also foretell of an illicit love affair, a loss of prestige or some scandalous activity."

I remember feeling anxious, a little stressed and worried about seeing you, or you seeing me, I mean I was in your house and all. I was in your living room, to my left of where the fireplace would be, in a fairly large white tub. The water had a thin, opaque layer of lavender colored suds on top of it, and I knew that I needed to be clean, but did not exactly know why it was I felt that I could not leave yet. The bathtub was new, and squarish, I floated around a bit in it, thoughts racing all the while, thinking about a lot of things. Suddenly you were walking up, then standing there in front of me, I felt a bit caught, and watched for your reaction. You were calm, placid, I was embarrassed, ashamed, I remember attempting to cover myself up as much as I could. I was abashed, humiliated, while still being glad to be speaking with you. I felt and watched me play everything up, and you play everything down. The bubbles dissolved with my movements until they were translucent; I was stark, uneasy, me. You stood there, never getting mad, never really being visibly affected enough, but also understanding. You found your way to remain the onset of everything, never getting involved all the while. I bare my truth, and you take it in, and I never know what you do with it.

As horrified with what has been displayed, as the need to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment