Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Of Sorts

I digress, and digressed, until there wasn't any of me left
my time now need only be spent with people who make me, myself
god knows this is not the case alone, I have always needed the help
but how damn presumptuous, to decide you knew what I needed
all I wanted was to love you forever, (I must've mislead you to follow a different feeling)


I had goals

that faded like all other things, as I grew old
but all that I know
is that I am and have been a pessimist
who somehow or another found myself lost in the veins of your wrists

all I am is blood, flesh and bone

all else has been deduced as fantasy
oh, but I forgot my brain; insane, sabotage, sad, manicy

I am not good enough for you

and I say good with exactitude, and precision
oh, though I try, cannot help myself from commending your decision 

"Sour-mouth, a coward clout, the dormant gospels nativity
My apprehension got the best of me"

as you silently said, jesus christ, mollie, like me a little less
I closemouthed divulged, I will try my very best
you didn't have to speak to like myself some more
but I exclaimed, that it is the very hardest thing that I have failed at before!

No comments:

Post a Comment