Thursday, February 19, 2015

Better To You And For You


At dinner I sit with my hands wrapped around a cup of green tea, mostly for warmth, I watch the leaves sift at the bottom. I speak, "things have been worse than I have been telling you", she says her, also. I feel some type of closeness, as well as a type of sadness. The closeness came from the wanting of telling, the sadness came from what we felt we must tell. On the walk back to the car I casually try to determine if it's been shared, try to understand everything, with the least number of questions asked possible. She drives me to my car, hugs me and I thank her for driving me around, she replies that she's been doing that all day, and it makes me wonder why, she says she loves me and I tell her too. I am walking to my car, parked next to her's, I see her door open, she says she loves me, and I believed her, I can't explain how much that means. 

No comments:

Post a Comment