Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Photographs Burned

"I couldnt bring myself to speak
I couldn't sleep
I couldn't conentrate
I was weak


I was strangled by guilt
My heart with glass balls
Stone in my throat
I acted like an asshole
Sick to my stomach
Knowing I should burn in bed
Mad at myself
I took it out on her instead

Pushing it down
Being nice just felt too phony
Afraid of the phone ringing
Not alone but feeling lonely
Digging a hole
Now that I got a taste
I couldn't get rid of it
An idiot, w
hat a waste

Paranoid and dissapointed
Living a nightmare
My every opportunity to wash my hands was right there


There wasn't a star in the sky
It was covered in clouds
And I started to cry
I was cold and I deserved to be
hardened and worthless
Windows painted shut
Rebel without a purpose
Clowns smoking cigarettes
I think I thought I heard her name
killing time with my hands
waiting for the hurricane

Everything went to peaces
Hatches were dug up
My desperate words were meant for jesus
I wanted to die
The future wasn't awfly stable
Photographs burned while I stared at the coffee table


The little dog laughed
Shit hit the cealing fan
Words like broken glass, this is what I really am


Eye of the storm
We passed damage back and forth
Cool of her to be so kind
She said I made a fool of her
I ruined the sandcastle
Skeleton feeling mourn
People were dying out, and babies were being born
Caught in the headlights
The rest of the day coming
I pulled in my sleeve, while she begged me to say something"

No comments:

Post a Comment