Sunday, April 5, 2015

It's All Over For Me, Let Me Be

"sometimes everything gets real at once"

it's pouring rain 
it's irrelevant if I'm living
it's irrelevant how I spend my time

the check engine light is on my dash
and I say
things are that bad huh?
with us (car, myself)
with me

we'll get as far as we can
on borrowed gas we have no plan on giving back
on some oil dumped in on the way
just to get me home
it's the wrong grade 
problems incorrectly addressed
a person incorrectly addressed 
this home isn't home
makes me feel at home
secret letters in a box
secret ink in my mouth 
I don't know who I am anymore 
allow me to mourn 
leave me alone 


"thunder rumbling
castles crumbling
I am trying to hold on
god knows that I tried
seeing the bright side
I'm not blind anymore"

No comments:

Post a Comment