Friday, August 3, 2012

Airing

Today's epiphany is that looking back to earlier this summer I was so much worse off, and I still feel as though I am in a terrible place, but it was worse. What this all means is that perhaps it is a bad time for reconnections and rekindling, without me knowing it. Maybe things have to be actually good, and I have to be actually better.
I discovered the definition of airing out dirty laundry today is, 
"Air your dirty laundry in public: If you air your dirty laundry in public, you reveal aspects of your private life that should really remain private (by telling a secret, arguing in public, etc.)"
This, of course, changed everything, and some things are meant to be concealed, I should know that. If everything is timing, which it is, then this is definitely not the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment