Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Mystery

extract your personality, eradicate my comfort.


this is what it feels like to be erased, I mean really erased. It is a strange sensation. Seeing your life being exactly what you wished it to be should not be so unrecognizable to me. you and I look to each other like we have everything we ever could have hoped for. you said it was all a lie once, nothing is what it appeared. you said it was important to know someone like the back of your hand, and for them to know you the same. we are surrounded by everyone we ever wanted to be, but it is a lie, not what it appears to be. when I see you, you are unrecognizable, and when you see me those memories are inaccessible, they're removed.

waking up next to you all those mornings, and all things were very much okay, because at least we had each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment