Friday, August 24, 2012

Gently Messing Up


 Last night I had a dream that I was on a green grass hill, and I was conversing with a woman with dark hair who I do not know, nor did I much in the dream. She needed someone to ebb her back pain, and was trying to decide whom best to choose to give her that relief. Her pain was really bothering her, I could tell by the way she spoke. The choice was important to her, and she was thinking aloud when she said it was between me, and another girl who wasn't there presently, but who she pointed out from where she was sitting. Her verbal train of thought continued, but I wasn't bothered by it, I believe the only thing that I said back to her was about being concerned that I would screw it up somehow. Then she spoke something to me rather impacting, when contrasting me against the other girl. She was comparing her and I quietly, and said that I would obviously be more gentle, more sensitive about what I was doing, she knew that. But the second girl, there was a greater chance that she would do it right, "Do it correctly." She went back and forth for a few moments, and I was thinking of former times all the while. I was thinking about anything and everything that I ever tried at, put my best effort into, applying the words she had just admitted. I made her decision for her, I finally said, "You're right."


 Last night I had a dream that you took me everywhere that you went, but never kissed me.


No comments:

Post a Comment