Monday, August 27, 2012

Let You Be

My epiphany today is that the most powerful and meaningful thing to me is not revealing and sharing my most private and personal feelings and truths, but rather knowing in my heart of hearts that I am able to.
Far more important than knowing someone is there for me when I need them is feeling okay about them knowing that I do, whether they are there or not.

Please, please know that the ideal intimate situation, despite what one may believe, does not involve me talking, and this may be one of the only things that I have really accepted regarding myself, in a positive light.
I have come to understand and come to terms with everything you are and are to me, and I will let you be, everything, but wrong. 

And I likely have nothing to bear, aside from that fact itself.

****promised myself i would never again write about you, especially anywhere you may see. broke it.

No comments:

Post a Comment