Thursday, October 18, 2012

Forget Or Forgive

I asked you so brutally what it was you thought of me when you saw me, requested so daringly to say it to my face
you told me so honestly you did not wish to ever see me, and maybe I was not the only one who misses when I was away
and I will never forgive you, not for that, but for
before
stripping my ego like a bed I made every single morning only for you
forgetting the one palindromic date after explaining how it was nothing we could ever do
the forlorn and loving look you gave to me through a window after everything I have been put through
you
telling me I am defectless, and comparing that to them now still doesn't make you miss it, but you still risked it
acknowledging my existence, after so many years I have spent doing nothing aside from the opposite, trying to fix this

No comments:

Post a Comment