Friday, October 5, 2012

Open Honest Emotion


“I’ve found that most of us puts a wall up that protects from unwanted feeling. When I decided to dedicate myself to acting I realized I needed to find a way to live without that wall. It starts with being honest. I know that sounds easy, but it actually isn’t. Try and go through a day without telling a lie, even the tiniest one. It’s tough because, what if you disagree with someone you look up to? What if you work in a restaurant and you have to wait on someone that is being rude? If you feel like screaming, you go into a back room and let yourself scream. (you don’t have to scream at your boss. you can be alone) Be honest with everything you feel. Don’t hide anything. If there’s someone you love, but you’re scared to tell - tell, or show them. Let the feeling out. Try it for an hour, and slowly start extending it, until you’re living a life filled with open honest emotion. It’s a scary way to live, but I promise you it’s worth it. It deepens your relationships and your connection to yourself.”

No comments:

Post a Comment