Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I Scrawled This Out At The Park

 (As written) If you truly have low self esteem, especially majorly low self esteem, it seems very likely you will better relate to a person on your level, or somewhere near it, in that sense. This all appears fathomable, potentially functioning, but I have come across (and finally deciphered) an enormous flaw in the capabilities of this pattern. You feel badly about yourself, unworthy, to put it plainly. How is it, if you find a wonderful, spectacular person (despite of their own perceptions of self, or of you) that you would or could ever deem yourself worth them; worth their love. If you are human, you want what is best for someone that you cherish, and care for. What would make you feel good enough for them? Make you feel suiting of something amazing? Could they convince you? Are they not struggling with their more than likely akin insecurities and preconceived shortcomings? Would they attempt to convince you if they didn't find themselves worth you? If they, too, wanted hat is best for you, would not they not want you to find that? Not believing that they were it all long. And you, too.

"I was swimming through the waves
For what must have been days
But could find no relief,
When I started sinking down
I thought for certain I would drown
Until I saw you in the ocean underneath
All the bright colored fish
Tell of a treasure in a dull shell,
"Such subtlety, so easily missed!"
You, my hidden pearl of pure and perfect love
And I'm the living example of 100 percent the opposite of this"


"Not one motion of her gesture could I forget


If you're still looking for a blanket, sweetie
I'm sorry, I'm no sort of fabric

But if you need a tailor
Then take your torn shirt, and stumble up my stairs
And mumble your pitiful prayers
And in your tangled night's sleep, our midnight needles go to work
Until all comfort and fear flows in one river
Down on the shelf by the mirror where you see yourself whole
And it makes you shiver
"


"I stopped my leaving and the better man bloomed"


I wrote this clouded by incense smoke and furthermore, feelings sorry for myself... I do think that love makes a person want to be their best selves, for the other person, when they were not able to do it for them-self. Ultimately, hopefully achieving just that, mutually. 

No comments:

Post a Comment