Thursday, July 25, 2013

"I don’t even want you back. No, I would never want to risk something like that. ‘Cause I lost faith in myself, when I turned away from the one with the longest stretch of embracing arms to hold me. So now I’m all alone. I guess God grew too tired to fix the mistakes he made with love. I think his biggest mistake was making me. I think that you deserve some form of apology. 
So here I am, at the end, I’m sorry."

I have control issues, I know, and I apologize. It is at the top of my list of things I do not have control over.

You get drunk, I watch every drink, and every drink of every drink, you say things like that you cannot live like this.
I said, "me either" but you didn't hear me.

He gave me the instructions, he has the experience, I listen carefully and explain myself before I disobey.
You tell me that I never listen to the way you say things should be done, I do it my way, I'll do it my way, I'll make my mistakes.


No comments:

Post a Comment