Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Not That I Over-Think It

Part of me wants you for myself
and part of me wants you to be happy

Part of me wants you to be happy
and part of me wants you for myself


There are several varying ways that I could approach depicting this (minuscule) scenario, the problem is that all of them are as likely to be true as the next. 
First, you contacted me solely to share the bit of information that you did, with the intention of it turning me off to the said person. Second, you told me what you did because you very much did not want me to misunderstand the situation, and what you know that I saw of it, and what you assumed that I assumed. Third, you were genuinely upset about what you explained that you were sad about, and you thought to talk to me regarding it. Fourth, you merely were thinking of me, and wanted some excuse to talk for a moment. Fifth, your motive was purely to see how I would react. Sixth, you had been drinking, and put no thought into talking with me whatsoever.

No comments:

Post a Comment