Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Strange Blubbering

"When I'm with you on (or off) stage I know you like me and that you are interested in what I have to say even if I overtalk and most of the times say stuff that isn't really clear and the knowledge that your ears and brains and mouth will turn this strange blubbering into a surprising conversation that will challenge me and make me see things differently puts me at ease (ease is a relative term, I am aware of that). And it was really the same in dinner too: I feel so easy being sincere with you. Not that I'm such a big liar but with others but with you sincerity doesn't demand any effort from me. I don't know if this makes much sense. But that's what's nice that also making sense doesn't seem to be such a must when the two of us hang out together."

No comments:

Post a Comment