Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Making Everything About Everything

How he cares for plants says to me that he in very invested in the idea of something, then once it becomes at all difficult to maintain, he abandons it (practically forgetting it altogether), seeing it is not worth his time.

How I care for plants displays for me all of my doubts, insecurities, co-depency, and needless worrying. My obsessive behavior, my over-accomidating, and unconditional love for what is easily one-sided relationships.

How he thinks of plants explains to me the thought process of once things are right, and once he is ready, magically, then he will get plants, and be the very best and tending to them, but later.

How he is about plants demonstrates very clearly his attitude for just about anything, and everything. He asks why they are there, says there is not room, and laughs at the struggling/dying herb, comparing it my fluctuating moods.

How he is for plants confirms for me that he is dependable, sacrificial to better himself and others, attentive, remembering, mature and accurate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment