Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Make Change


  1. I am indefinitely changing the way of my blog. It is not just whiny and redundant, but it is nothing more than that. I would love to incorporate prose, and narratives, and practice my writing (as well as sentence structure).
  2. My over-eating comes very much from my permeant uneasiness. I wish for anything to soothe me.
  3. I love being at home! There is just so much to do, and I like doing all of those things, and I like liking where I am and I like thinking and I like being alone at night and doing everything on my terms and being happy. It is even harder to be everywhere else.
  4. It's funny dwelling on going to town this weekend. It is funny because I feel as though I am leaving my real life, and all of the happenings going on here. I don't want to leave my friends, my routines, the farmer's market, karaoke, there is so much to experience. I literally cannot wait to see my brother though, and talking to him today on the phone was so sweet. I asked him if he was busy when I called him, and he not just said that he was going to call me earlier but that he was not. Later I found out that he was out doing things with his friends. I love him so much I can't even talk about it. I would like to lay around with Alex, I'd like to do something funny with Tess, I'd like to talk endless with Jillian. I have no idea how it will go, such a short amount of time, but I think it will be very good for me also to not be here, I hope to miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment