Friday, November 18, 2011

Concerning My Concerns

I deeply fear having myself, a negative connotation. I'll be anything but that. 

I admitted to my thoughts, came leaking out of my mouth, I said in that room that I have created with the power of my mind the life I live. I said I am terrified of my thoughts and mind's strength, affect and overpowering influence. He said nothing bad has ever happened, and he was right but I never told him that. I'd really like to be seen as the easy, pleasant person I am, but it's constantly contrasted with the desire to divulge these emotions, sensations, epiphanies. Contemplations, speculations, and they all get the best of me, best not be said. Or thought and in that, manifested.

1con·cern

 verb \kən-ˈsərn\

Definition of CONCERN

transitive verb
1
a : to relate to : be about concerns three soldiers>b : to bear on
2
: to have an influence on : involve; also : to be the business or affair of concerns us all>
3
: to be a care, trouble, or distress to concerns me>
4
: engage, occupy concerns himself with trivia>

No comments:

Post a Comment