Thursday, November 10, 2011

You Forgot

I remember. I remember when I was so filled with emotions that they were expanding in my chest. I couldn't be anywhere so I went to the one place I could be nowhere it was the only place left. the air was thin up there but I could finally take a breath then. I drove and drove until I didn't have so much as cell reception. I looked out upon the vast sky and mountains and everything felt a little more easy. I left then to return to this very house and I got a message saying you were out looking for me. I recollect all the feelings though the details get blurry. someone cared enough to seek me out and my heart swelled and went soft. but I remember how the same reason you drive to that cliff is the same reason that keeps you from jumping off.


though I drove right by you.

No comments:

Post a Comment