Friday, November 25, 2011

Never Returns

"I come to you
With one heart
Broken in two
Lashed hands and many flaws
a man
In return I ask only an ego-less unbiased listen
For, what I speak of offers freedom from mind
Freedom from a focused impulse
Freedom
And not at all the spangled, yankee-doodle
Union musket encompassed sense of liberty
Which our forefathers in Holy-Wood have
fed and sold us for scores
I'm eluding and rightfully so to salvage
clearheadedness of composed
fated state of human being
No grand inquisitor myself I
pour forth a pensive frown upon
and frustrated
Humble however furious
This reason for being here
This well you've found is phenomen-all-o-ne
In the immortal words of Oliver Wendell Holmes
A mind that is stretched to a new idea
never returns to its original dimension
Simplistically
Topsoil is no seashell full of bitter ocean
Body but it can be
Changing for and from triumph to mystery
Every somehow has a place
Where you dare not set foot and can't see a thing
So weave those silver threads into soul-leveled bonds
And be unbounded no longer
Manipulative
Let it go
Go
Let the wandering take it all in
Generate
Make you yours
My masters, my pupils, my equals
Drop, decorate
I implore you

Just think"

No comments:

Post a Comment