Friday, November 25, 2011

Energy

"I believe in energy."


I really think that everything has been leading up to my spiritual journey, rather than the traveling or replacing of my body itself. I have always found so little in the physical, and with the absence of everything I have felt I never would have come to the necessary conclusion that there is something bigger out there, for me. My body and mind will become obsolete once my heart and soul take over, but how do you get there? where do you start? but most importantly it seems is the question, where do you go?


I have found so much of what seemed to be unwarranted sorrow and despair in the predetermined and predestined path laid out for me, I can no longer go forward, but upward.


"It's so simple.
The three basic elements symbolize the earth, human beings, and the wholeness. Is a spiritual message hidden here? Is this an encouragement to the human race to seek a new understanding in connection to the relationship to the earth and the wholeness?"


"I believe that there is something here that is playing with our peripheral consciousness, and if something is playing with your peripheral consciousness and your peripheral perception, that could be a good thing or that could be a bad thing. I think that people need to be on their guard, when they have their wonder open up, when you're wondering about things you might let something else in. I think we need to be careful about what's going on here."

"Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. (Damaged Word). There is GOOD out there. We OPpose DECEPTION. Conduit CLOSING."

No comments:

Post a Comment