Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ripple Effect

((((())))))
The distance between us no matter how geographically spacial, 
I am where I am, and you are where you are.
By you, I mean every person, and by me I mean
this vessel of emotions, occupied currently by an uneasy heart
and fluttering stomach. The reaction, 
my responses to extraneous and unattached choices and actions is amplified,
you're the source, and I'm always the effected wherever I am.
Easier when closer, immediate, nearly manageable.
But it's been magnified, and I'm remote.
It's been cascading outward and I've been stationary to say the least.
The course of things gets bigger, and what it all means, and says, and how it goes.
Whirl pool, rip tide, treading water.
Until a ripple, larger than it should be, 
so much more intense than it was at its point of creation.
The closer I can get, the simpler these things are,
but the position I am at is far-off, with a reaction to match.

No comments:

Post a Comment