Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Some Things I Have Recently Come To Terms With

Best Not Forgotten.

  • I ended the singular good relationship I had, because he did not supply the heart ache and worry I was accustomed to meaning it meant something, anything
  • I create a thick air of uncertainty in all my friendships and relationships of importance, derived from my own concerns and insecurities, that eats away slowly, at fault for killing most
  • It was and is a choice of my own to remain mentally and emotionally invested in something gone. The knowledge, or rather thought that the person on the other end would still like to know that I am in it grants me permission to never leave it. Whether or not they, themselves are still it in, I am, on the basis that it is not wrong to be, or undesired on either side

No comments:

Post a Comment