Friday, June 8, 2012

Delirium

(I wrote this more than somewhat asleep, but find it more than somewhat relevant.)
The more air that I feel I have to give it, the more that I suffocate, I am so sorry it all goes this way, but with uncertainty comes delusion. I can only see everything that I ever could have done wrong, go completely blind to the situation, and sit in my head for far too long. I feel like absolute shit about myself and how I have gone about everything, I examine and reexamine all of my flaws, as if that will help. Whatever it is I wish to get from all my moping and dwelling, I twist everything in my head to make it seem that way I think it could be. Whether it is all about me, or about someone else, I pretend to grasp it, still insane.
I swear to myself that it will never, ever happen once more, then feel it begin to occur all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment