Thursday, June 7, 2012

Lions



(1) Words are often frivolous to someone who could can read my mind, thanks for staying, and everything; everything you are and aren't.
(2) Thank you for not not giving up on me, but not on yourself, think what I will but I need it.
(3) Fuck you so much for making me so careful, thank you, so much, for making me this careful.


"And, I'd be lying if I said all of this made even the slightest fragment of sense to me


I could tell you that I only write shit down when I believe it
So take this how you want, but know I mean it
I want you all to know that I'm scared
Now my fuckin' crooked soul never faced a
monster like the last few months
Ever in my whole life... I wish I could explain this better (I can't)
But the pieces won't formulate it to anything even close to cohesive
So I guess this is my feeble way to thank you"



Note to self: Please, please, some time prior to 2am feel like things are this okay, they are, they aren't, but you are fine, not for what was left but for what was kept.

No comments:

Post a Comment