Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Next Year

mom: There aren't really words to describe how it is to see you in this new and strange light, a real human being, but it is healing to see you as you are, flaws and all. A person, not a parent. I know I do not say it often, but there is still much work to be done, and I am not talking about you.
dad: You have assisted me so much, in very different means than I would normally ask or hope. I am working on receiving all that you do as a form of love, and come to terms with how you, and we really are.
dylan: I wish I could explain that you mean everything to me, but I can't really. I cherish you and our time so incredibly much. If life were fair for anyone I would wish it to be you.
victoria: Just know this is the most important thing that I've done, and to me. I care so much, do not tell you nearly enough, and having this has been family, friendship, and longevity and all things I could ever have asked for. Perfect or not.
jillian: If I had another half it would be you, two jagged rocks rolling along side each other, hopefully forever, though I am not supposed to use that word. You practically saved my life, but carpe mortem.
austin: We are best friends, and this is for always, through thick and thin, your dependability means everything, and I love you far too much. You are my soulmate and my baby, and so much of what I need. You have taught me acceptance, as well as infinitely more things I hope you know.
bethany: I, for the first time, feel like I understand this in the slightest. The only sentiment more awful to me than our lost years is their all-consuming affect on me. I wish that you were happy, I wish that desperately for the both of us. You showed me everything, and I will never for a second forgive myself for not being there in a sustainable way (but will sustainably endeavor to forgive you, in the slightest).
addison: I mostly just hope that there is a glimpse of this feeling being mutual, whatever it may be. I regret so much all that I did not say, and esteem so greatly all that you did.
scott: Maybe we made sense once, but we definitely do not know, but despite all of that, and everything, you really are just so caring, and mean so much to me. I love our stories and memories together, and will never forget them.
calvin: When we moved in together I never could have anticipated such a friend in you. It is without a doubt true that we are an unlikely duo, but somehow I really do love spending time with you, as well as you as a person, truly.
frankie: You are one of the most important, impacting, and in your own way, inspiring people I have ever met. I adore you in every way, and every conversation we have ever had remains in my heart. You get it.
mimi: Of all the things that have changed, or have been lost, you moving so far away has been nearly the most devastating to me. I am so honored to have you had kept me in your life. Your wisdom and love is more than you'll ever know to me. There is too much to say, evermore.
amara: I miss you always, you are one of the most amazing and incredible people on this earth. I know everything is fully reciprocal, and I know that you are so beautiful and understanding in every way that I want you around, always. I am happy when I am with you, even the thought of you.
lizz: I could always cry at my comprehension of the extent and honesty of your compassion and caring. But if I could give you anything it would not be reassurance, but sureness. I believe I see all that we are, different and similar. I love so genuinely all that good, bad, and still unknown within you. You are incredibly special, and always exactly what I wanted, and still want.
lisa: I don't know how funny someone I could ever meet could be by comparison. We are all so fortunate you ended up at our house, and in our lives. You are so gifted, and equally just such a gift to have around. I hope that you sing more, and that we continue to have as many moments as we did.
alex: We really clicked as far back as I can recall, you have always been such an unbelievably multilateral friend, and beyond that, to me and all that we know. I hope that no one changes or breaks that within you, ever, and I hope we can still laugh at and talk about the things we always did.
lacey: I will unceasingly have this soft spot for you. We get along so perfectly, and I just have that same enamored feeling around you. I wish that I could reveal to you how you are worth it.
sarah: You are still as cool and flawless of a person to me that you ever could have been. I wish I could be more like you, from your demeanor to your determination. I appreciate our talks and friendship a stupid amount, thank god for yours and Calvin's reunion, for everyone.
catherine: I will never know how you do it, but you are right for everyone, and some way or another become what someone would want. You are so endlessly sweet, understanding, forgiving, and charming for lack of a better word. You deserve such good things for what a real and gentle person you are genuinely are.
nick: You taught me so much, and I am sorry for what I met your integrity with. You are such a good person, with unlimited potential with so many things. I just hope that you too think of the beginning of us, maybe not the end. I would have done things differently but will not forget how very good things were when they were.
alexa: You are probably the definition of 'a good friend', to all those that you know. It is influential how you see and treat others, and your freedom and happiness is not just admirable, but deserved.
alexandra: It's unlike anything else really for me to be friends with you. You are so lovely, gorgeous and wonderful, and all the amazing qualities you embody would be enough for anyone. What I have really come to realize more and more though, and surprisingly, is not all the ways that we differ, but exactly the contrary. I understand you in an indescribable way, that could only be described as myself, and I hope that makes sense, because it is useful, healing, and strangely tremendous to me. You have taught me so, so many things, from my own point of view, and your words mean so much to me, always have.
chris: I just need to say that you've explained and showed me so incredibly much somehow, I am so absurdly grateful for you being there when I need it so badly, and know that I may need you, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment