Friday, June 29, 2012

Don't Want To

I know feelings like this do not last, I know I've thought similar things before, and that's how it goes. This time though, I am still thinking that I can't fathom being with anyone else, don't want to. It's ridiculous, I know, but do these things just last longer and longer each time? Cause it's been a rather long time, I'd leave it if I could. It's just that I recall everything you said, and your bed, and clothes, and voice, mannerisms, noises, and things I don't really have words for, and that's fine. The difference this time, is that I do not wish to forget. I'm nervous to find you, but the good nervous. I hope your shoes are still black, and you smell like cigarettes, and you're tall but you're perfect, and I hope you step the same way, where ever it is you're going.

No comments:

Post a Comment