Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A Day Mystified

Often days I find myself too simple for this world, it makes me complicated and confused.
I like asking people what their tattoos mean, driving under overpasses in the rain, lying in bed thinking, talking on the phone, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, promises, socks, whispers and whispering, movies, I like reading what my friend's write, holding hands, song lyrics, making things, knowing people well, compound words, live music, the feeling when people remember things about me, the phrase of course, making food for anyone, hands, I like avocados, cold water, when people say that they miss people when they're with them, songs that say what you're feeling, looks that say something, quotes, learning things, handwriting, blonde hair, coffee with dessert, pillow talk, feeling when someone says they love you, duets, graffiti, modesty, smirks, when someone says something is perfect, when something is perfect, family dinners, facial scars, watching people do things that they gain nothing from, watching people cry, alternative versions of songs, siblings, newts, mochi ice cream, letters, snow, coincidences, art, songs about friendship, sharing things, when other people share things, and a lot of other things, and I like to think that I love them simply.

No comments:

Post a Comment