Friday, September 14, 2012

Making The Worst Out Of The Good

If these walls could talk they would stammer and stutter; they don't know any different.
My brother told me that comfortability is power.
I attempt to conceal hard-shaking hands.
Nothing at all indicates that I will not forever lead this small, nerve-wracked life,
having all the tools, not certain how to use them.
But I just need to remember that I can do anything, anywhere, I can be the change, 
if I wanted it.

Too many people this week that I did not know, told me that I am so prone to substance abuse.
The phrase 'borrowed time'  has been coming up a lot lately, reminding me that this could not my life, this is not real life.

I am weirdly glad that all those whom are not around aren't, for this.

side note: i think i came to terms today with my brother being the only person in my family who is not a pathological liar at this moment in time.

"Like a scratch across a lens
That made everything look wrong from anywhere we stood"

No comments:

Post a Comment