Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thought Process

She said that once you've had something in a person, felt something, you find yourself subsequently actually needing it.
She said that she even told me that she needed me, and I left, I replied with, like I do.
What I meant is that all of this and everything reminds me of a time that I would have done things differently, and makes me think about it.
I am old enough now to know that you can't alter the past, sometimes cannot even fix it, but you can use the knowledge gained in 'different' future situations. This is all that I have, and what I plan to implement. Yet, if I see these situations as different, then I can justify for myself acting differently. Once I realize, by whatever means that I do, that these are the same, I can commence treating them accurately.

No comments:

Post a Comment