Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Homage

"we're not so sure of separations anymore."

you're seen sometimes as the shittiest person alive, scum of the earth, and I watched you tonight get kicked out of a bar
but you really melt my heart
in a really good friend kind of way, which is my favorite kind
I admit to you that I've been looking, but words like yours are just so hard to find
sometimes what you have to say is so important that you tell me to stop mid thought
but I like that a lot
you said you see me struggle with things a lot more than the rest, even in the same position
I said it's just that nobody worries, and no one listens
you asked what I wanted you to
and moved your chair closer to mine in that brightly lit room
you said we need to talk, while we sat in those chairs
and followed it up outside, and I just wish that I could tell you how much that I care
I worry about you, which is why I am thinking of you now
I wish so badly to say something, right, I just don't even know how
you say honest things, and I promise now to never be resentful
you called me out on some things, like wanting to look successful

you use the word lost
and I just like you a lot, in truth
I am so glad to have found you
and you make me happy

No comments:

Post a Comment